Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The dilemmas of being a woman...

Oh, the things that men will never understand and always make light of. If only they knew! I don't think that any man could hack it for a day as a female; here is one reason we think this...

I tried to buy a running bra today and it was just all wrong. First of all I could not find a female to help me, and I was not about to ask the 18 year old cutie at the counter to check for a bra my size. As it turned out, I could either buy a bra that would fit a 10 year old boy or a bra that was a 38DDD. I am going to find us regular non stick people decent bra's to wear soon. I am just not into the uni-boob, can’t and won’t do it. Look for my reviews soon!

JT

1 comment:

  1. I have been logging big miles this past year and now I really look like a twelve year old boy!

    ReplyDelete